Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall sends a farewell message to Leicester City on IG

 


 Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall posted a farewell message on Instagram after his move from Leicester City to Chelsea:

“Well what can I say? What a journey it’s been. 17 years of my life devoted to this club and it’s been a pleasure. I’ve loved every minute of my time at this football club and created some memories & friendships I’ll never forget.

“When we were relegated in the 22/23 season, I felt personally responsible for my part played in that.

“I made it my goal to ensure we got back to the Premier League within the first season, as I know how devastating a position that can be for a club if it doesn’t happen.


“I’m very proud of what we achieved together last season – creating memories of a lifetime for us all. But bigger than that, hopefully going some way to righting the wrongs of that relegation season.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog